On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 5:51 AM, javakurious <[email protected]> wrote:
> I am looking for some tips to correctly use Aggregator component.
>
> The scenario is that I am getting a request in xml format, and I process
> that request and get a response in XML format as well. But the request and
> response are two completely different format. My goal is to create a new XML
> document that combines the original request and the corresponding response,
> set it as a body of the Aggregated Exchange and send the exchange to a bean
> to write to database.
>
>          <route id= "processing">
>             <from uri="direct:orderRequestQueue"/>
>             <wireTap uri="seda:auditRequestQueue"/>
>             <process ref="requestProcessor"/>
>             <wireTap uri="seda:auditRequestQueue"/>
>          </route>
>
>         <route id="auditing">
>             <from uri="seda:auditRequestQueue"/>
>             <aggregate strategyRef="combineXSLTAggregateStrategy"
> completionSize="2">
>                 <correlationExpression>
>                     <simple>header.breadcrumbId</simple>
>                 </correlationExpression>
>                 <bean ref="db-processor" method="writeToDatabase"/>
>             </aggregate>
>         </route>
>
> Above, I am trying to send the request and the response to
> 'seda:auditRequestQueue'. The strategy ref is supposed to run a
> transformation to create a new xml document. I am using header.breadcrumbId
> as the correlation expression. I have set the completionSize to '2', so once
> both request and response is set to auditRequestQueue, the strategyRef is
> going to be executed.
>
> But, for some reason the strategyRef is never executed, the route keeps
> waiting for 2 related messages to arrive.
>
> What am I doing wrong ??? How can I debug it ?
>

Make sure your correlation expression would give the same result for
the 2 messages, otherwise the aggregator EIP cannot match the 2
messages. And then it wont call the strategyRef to "merge" the 2 of
them.

So can you double check that header is the same for the 2 of them?


> Thanks for any help !
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: 
> http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/aggregator-aggregation-completion-tp5717567.html
> Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.



-- 
Claus Ibsen
-----------------
FuseSource
Email: [email protected]
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus, fusenews
Blog: http://davsclaus.com
Author of Camel in Action: http://www.manning.com/ibsen

Reply via email to