Hi Sriraman, It's good to know you find a way to resolve this issue. Current camel-blueprint is using aries 0.3.x, I'm not sure if it support the aries 1.0 out of box.
-- Willem Jiang FuseSource Web: http://www.fusesource.com (http://www.fusesource.com/) Blog: http://willemjiang.blogspot.com (http://willemjiang.blogspot.com/) (English) http://jnn.javaeye.com (http://jnn.javaeye.com/) (Chinese) Twitter: willemjiang Weibo: willemjiang On Tuesday, August 21, 2012 at 11:47 PM, Sriraman Gopalan wrote: > Dear Willem, > > Did some more research. I finally got the eba file deployed to Karaf > 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT. However, I had to make the following changes in camel-parent > for the aries dependency. Following were the changes: > > <aries-blueprint-version>[0.3,)</aries-blueprint-version> > > Now, the namespace http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint is getting > resolved without any issues. > > Looks like a bug in Websphere. Will post in Websphere forums to see if > somebody can help me. Since, both Karaf 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT and Websphere 8.5 use > Aries 1.0.0, I guess this has something to do with the WebSphere. > > best regards > Sriraman. > > > > > > > > > -- > View this message in context: > http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Unable-to-deploy-a-camel-route-in-websphere-application-server-8-5-tp5717720p5717775.html > Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com > (http://Nabble.com).
