Charles,
Thank you for your answer.
I tried your proposal. If I remove the '?jmsMapMessage=false' and I sent an
ActiveMQTextMessage to 'foo' then I do receive an ActiveMQTextMessage in
bar1 AND in bar2 (with jmsMapMessage=false, I receive an ActiveMQMessage).
So I guess it should work with my ObjectMessage also, but then the pb is
that I would have to put the class of the transfered object in the classpath
of AMQ (I don't wan't that) to avoid a 'Failed to build body from content.
Serializable class not available to broker'.