Hi Camel users,

I can't have a file2 component consuming  files from a remote folder mount
on Windows 2003 server with Camel 2.7.

I checked the Full Control on folder permission to the user running camel.

The mount is accessible through a simple java test case File().exists
"h:\\myRemoteFolder"

I tested replacing backslashes with forward slashes.

And lastly, copying "h:\\myRemoteFolder"  and its content  to
"c:\\myRemoteFolder" and modifying accordingly the route 'from' endpoint to
"file:c:\\myRemoteFolder?include.*\\.hl7&readLock=changed" worked like a
charm!

Thus, it seems to me that there is an issue with file2 messages consuming on
Windows server 2003 mount...?

Can anybody help? Did I miss something?

Thanks in advance.

Mathieu