I am caught in this problem for a while now and am not able to figure out how
to solve it.

I have a client that sends a SOAP request and gets a SOAP response from the
servers.

I have written a wrote to do a sticky load balance:

from(uri)
.loadBalance().sticky(xpath(query2))
.to(BE1,BE2);

If i am not wrong xpath is performed to the first request recieved.
The problem here is my request does not contains the ServiceGroupID(session
id, to be used to do sticky load balancing), but my response does.
Due to which sticky load balancing is not being performed as desired and the
request are not passed to the same backend server.

How can I make camel to search and perform the xpath on the response instead
of request.

I would be really glad if someone can help me.

I did not find any thing regarding this on the Internet and on camel in
action book.