The idea is to start up a route to selectively move messages from one queue to another based on an expression. This is, as far as I know, the Selective Consumer EIP. The idea would be if the filter returns true, move the message to the next destination otherwise leave it in the queue....thought this would be pretty straight forward. Is there a better way of implementing a Selective Consumer EIP?

On 2012-09-12 10:09, Claus Ibsen wrote:
And without the filter so its straight from -> to. Does that work for you?

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 4:26 PM,  <chris.o...@mediadriver.com> wrote:
Thanks for the response Claus,

Here is the routes Description:

EventDrivenConsumerRoute[Endpoint[activemq://queue:esigSigRqst] ->

Instrumentation:route[UnitOfWork(RouteContextProcessor[Channel[Filter[if:
bodyAs[java.lang.String] contains POS do:
Channel[sendTo(Endpoint[activemq://queue:esigSigDecrypt])]]]])]]

As you can see the content value is set 'POS' but still all messages get dequeued from the esigSigRqst queue and never get enqueued to esigSigDecrypt queue. The message bodies are text xml and I know that they contain 'POS' with in the text. The stranger part is I ran this same route with content set to 'DooDoo' and I got the same result, all messages dequeued and no
messages enqueued.

Thanks.