Hello,

Imagine situation when we have two converters ready to load. The case is
that any of them can alone do desired conversion but chaining them is going
to make it a day. For example:
Converter X can convert type A to B.
Converter Y can convert type B to C.

Currently if we, for example, send body of type A to to bean's method (via
bean component)  which expect one argument of type C (or any argument of
type C annotated @Body) we are going to fail due to type difference and lack
of converter which can perform type A to C conversion.

Do I miss sth or Camel cannot chain converters (like for example Mule can
do). From what I've seen browsing code it is only being checked if there is
(or can be) instanced converter providing type A to C conversion and if not
then arbitrary argument body will fail.

Best regards,
Robert Budźko