I have the following route running in ServiceMix (v4.4.2) using Camel v2.8.5:

from("jms:queue:msci.start")
        .routeId("start-route")
        .transacted()
        .process(new Processor() {
                        @Override
                        public void process(Exchange exchange) throws Exception
{
                                List<IGPSUser> users = new
ArrayList<IGPSUser>();
                                users.add(new GPSUser("id1", "rfyId1",
"name1"));
                                users.add(new GPSUser("id2", "rfyId2",
"name2"));
                                users.add(new GPSUser("id3", "rfyId3",
"name3"));

                                exchange.getIn().setBody(users);

                                System.out.println("Completed getting users");
                        }
                })
        .split(body())
                 // Simulated crash of ServiceMix
                .process(new Processor() {
                        @Override
                        public void process(Exchange exchange) throws Exception
{
                                if (((GPSUser)
exchange.getIn().getBody()).getId().equals("id3")) {
                                        // Breakpoint here while I kill
ServiceMix using TaskManager
                })
                .inOnly("jms:queue:msci.users")
        .end()
;

Messages are then pulled from the users queue for further processing. I am
using a transaction hoping that either all the split messages will get to
the users queue or none of them will (and the message will be rolled back to
the start queue). However, I am seeing that the first two messages get
through and rgwb ServiceMix shuts down. When I restart it (and don't kill at
the breakpoint) all the messages are delivered (including the first two that
got through the first time). What am I doing wrong?