Hi,

you can start and stop routes from other routes. So if A has finished processing it can start the other routes.

have a look here:

https://camel.apache.org/how-can-i-stop-a-route-from-a-route.html

best regards, Marco

Am 21.09.2012 18:30, schrieb Edwin:
Thanks for your reply Willem,

Apologies if I wasn't clear before. I have 6 routes in my application. Route
A, B, C, D, E, F

Before I start routes (B-F).  Route A needs to complete any work assigned to
it. Route A in this instance takes messages from a JMS queue and places them
into a database. I need Route A to move all of the messages from the JMS
queue and insert them into the database before I can start Routes (B-F)

I came up with a potential solution, would be interested to see what folks
thought about it

Let's say:

boolean startCoreRoutes = false

from(dbJmsQueue).to(database).onComplete().onWhen(interogate the exchange to
determine there are no more messages coming from the queue =
true).process(inline processor - startCoreRoutes = true)

// poll the value of startCoreRoutes every x seconds
if (startCoreRoutes){
     buildCoreRoutes();
}

void buildCoreRoutes() {