Hi ,

I need some help with camel JMS Request reply (InOUT)

I want my aggregation method to generate new exchange from replyMessage(it
is the meesage in replyto Queue/response for my request message) and a dummy
bean which returns a object.

can the aggregationStartegy get the message from replyTo Queue?. Is there a
way to force the camel to return the message from replytoQueue.
Any Help is appreciated.

Thanks
Ravi
below is the code i am tryiing

from("activemq:queue:EVENTS").multicast(new
Aggregation()).to("activemq:queue:Test1?replyTo=queue:Test3&exchangePattern=InOut&replyToType=Exclusive","bean:getDummyString");

from("activemq:queue:Test1?exchangePattern").process(
                        new Processor() {
                         public void process(Exchange exchange) throws
Exception {
                                 exchange.getOut().setBody("Changed the
exchange hello
world");