Hello,

I have a jpa entity Idoc which OneToOne and OneToMany relationships with
three other entity jpa (GmCode, GmHead, and GmIdemCreate).

In my junit tests when I find a idoc, I get an object IDoc, and  objects
GmCode, GmHead, and GmIdemCreate associated with it.

I have a jpa entity that references an Idoc: EventStore
In junit tests when I find a EventStore, I get the object EventStore, the
associated Idoc and objects GmCode, and GmHead GmIdemCreate that are
associated with this Idoc.

with camel-jpa in the same project (ie with the same classes)
when I read Idoc (jpa:foo.Idoc ....) I get the object Idoc, but gmCode,
gmHead, and gmIdemCreate fields are null.

when I read EventStore (jpa: foo.EventStore ....) I get that the object
EventStore the Idocbut gmCode, gmHead, and gmIdemCreate fields are null.

how to recover, as in my JUnit test, all associated objects?

All entities are in the same package
A+JYT
Ps: sorry for my approximative english