Hi Sir,

          My requirement is ,
    a group of tomcats are mapped to a particular appid and route should
happen based on incoming request  with appid .

          hashmap looks like
                                  tomcat1
                      app1 -   tomcat2
                                   tomcat3

                                   tomcat4
                       app2 -   tomcat5

so if incoming request comes with appid=app1  then my custom loadbalancer
should route to one of tomcat1-tomcat3.

adding tomcat's will happen at runtime[dynamic adding support].
whenever a new tomcat gets added to a particular applicationid then i am
creating a HttpEndpoint processor and adding it in into hashmap.

when i get a request trying to get the processor and calling
processor.process(exchange).
but it is retrying 3 times and failing.

Please help me in solving this problem or share some idea where i might be
wrong.