Claus,

what I am doing is a Dynamic Recipient List where I must register these
'services', when a service is started it sends its routing configuration to
the DRL and when it's shut down it tells the DRL the service is offline. I
believe the most appropriate is the shutdown from the CamelContext.

I was looking for something like:

<route id="service-shutdown-route" autoStartup="false" *onShutdown="true"* >
  <from uri="timer:runOnce?delay=0&amp;repeatCount=1" />
  <to uri="jms:DRLControlChannel" />
</route>

*Henrique Viecili*