Hi

I have an application which I need to have running in a cluster running
primary/seconday(active/inactive) mode.

When each instance of the application (A & B) starts up it connects to a
proprietary application we have internally requesting to be primary. Hence,
if A asks to be primary before B a JMX callback will be made back to A to
indicate it is primary. In this instance, node B will be secondary.

In A I would like to have all routes active. In B I would like to have all
routes inactive/suspended.

My original plan was to set all my routes (either in Spring or Java DSL) to
have AutoStartup disabled, then call camelcontext.resume() on A (in this
example). However, calling context.resume() will not start routes that had
AutoStartup disabled, right? Hence, no routes start. Any ideas? Please note,
I can only invoke the camel JMX API as it has to be a generic non-intrunsive
solution as is going to be using in a number of different applications that
sit on camel

Thanks
Joe