<metadatatype>abc</metadatatype>
</metadata>
<order>
</order>
<order>
</order>

My requirement is i have to validate number of order nodes that xml have &
and count that i will get thru metadata. Lets say if it is more than 1000
nodes i can split & stream. and save each order bean to DB.
I can split & stream using following DSL code.

<route>
  <from uri="file:xmldir"/>
  <split streaming="true">
    <tokenize token="order" xml="true"/>
    <to uri="bean:order"/>
  </split>
</route>

I have three questions.
1) Where can I validate metadata order count and the number of orders.
2) I want to enable streaming based on order node count
3) when I am processing each order i want to set meta data ( I have to
access metadata node).

I know I am asking solution. :). I am thankful to you please refer to me
any examples or ideas.