Thanks Claus,

I'll go for the File Component enhancent, but on Monday, as what I'm trying to
achieve is a generic and easy way to configure systems, for the non so skilled
within out company, so XML is their way to go.

I'll provide feedback on monday, and posible and enhanced component for the
community.

Enviado desde mi iPhone