Hello Martin, Blueprint configuration admin service is the key.

http://www.liquid-reality.de/display/liquid/2011/09/23/Karaf+Tutorial+Part+2+-+Using+the+Configuration+Admin+Service

I can send you a complete code example, but right now I have just phone
available.

If nobody help you sooner, I'll post more details here later today.