Hi,

the exception

org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceProviderImpl cannot be cast to
javax.persistence.spi.PersistenceProvider

typically means that you have two interfaces PeristenceProvider on your
classpath. So either there are two bundles that export this package or
you have the package exported by jre.properties and by a bundle.

Christian