Hi,

I looked into documentations/questions and I am not sure about the responses
I seen.

I want to send an http request at each 5 seconds and delay the response by 3
minutes before processing it. The http request time can vary a lot before
getting a response, but I want to keep the order intact, and process every
response in the right order.

Can it be done directly like this :

from("http4:...").delay(5000).to("direct:abc").delay(180000).process(...);

There is a queue inside direct that follow the request order ? The message
will be overwritten ?
It needs to be on 2 'from' lines? Use a different component ?

Thank you for your time !