On 11 December 2012 13:32, Willem jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You should be able to get the message id from the message header with key
> "CamelSmppId".
> I found you may use camel-spring-integartion to link the your system with
> camel.
> You should setup an outputChannel to receive the message which as the message
> header of "CamelSmppId".

How to do that ? from my tests, I can receive the deliver receipt and
strip out the header CamelSmppId. But for my original send request, I
can't get that "CamelSmppId", so delivery receipt is completely
useless because I have no idea which sms related to that delivery
receipt.

I have set up 2 routes for inbound and outbound like below. If I log
the payload and header for "CUSTOMCHANNELTOGETSMPPID", I can't find
"CamelSmppId" even though debug logging from SmppSubmitSmCommand
indicates it receive message id.

<camel:route id="OutboundRoute" >
   <camel:from uri="outgoingSpringIntegrationChannel"/>
   <camel:to
uri="smpp://pavel@localhost:1234?password=wpsd&amp;registeredDelivery=1&amp;..."/>
   <camel:wireTap uri="log:SMPP-Inbound"/>
   <camel:to uri="CUSTOMCHANNELTOGETSMPPID"/>
</camel:route>
<camel:route id="InboundRoute">
   <camel:from
uri="smpp://pavel@localhost:1234?password=wpsd&amp;registeredDelivery=1&amp;..."/>
   <camel:to uri="incomingSpringIntegrationChannel"/>
</camel>