That's what a wiretap [1] is for. When you place a wire tap on the route at your spot of interest, you get an exact copy of the message to a another endpoint (which could be another route, a jms endpoint, log, etc, that's besides the point). That's where you place the logic of moving the message to your QA environment. You can of course couple it with filtering, cbr and other eips as needed.

Cheers,
Hadrian

[1] http://camel.apache.org/wire-tap.html