Hi,

I noticed that the FallbackTypeConverter from the
org.apache.camel.converter.jaxb package has a property to control the pretty
print behaviour of the JAXB marshaller it uses, but I am wondering how I could
modify that property from its default value true to false. Does anyone know how
I can set a property of a (Fallback)TypeConverter?

Regards,

Arnoud Glimmerveen.

P.S. I use Camel 2.10.2

Disclaimer:

If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender
and delete it.
Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of this email or its
attachment(s) is forbidden.
Thales Nederland BV will not accept liability for any damage caused by this
email or its attachment(s).
Thales Nederland BV is seated in Hengelo and is registered at the Chamber of
Commerce under number 06061578.