Hi

Assume I use the producerTemplate to send an exchange to an endpoint(seda).
Sending messages to this endpoint triggers a camel route which sends a
message to a web service, e.g.

Client code:
Exchange response = producerTemplate.send("seda:testSeda"
              ExchangePattern.InOut,
              MyProcessor())

Route:
from("seda:testSeda").to("cxf:serviceDetails");

Now the producer is sending an exchange with a MEP of InOut. However, when
the route gets fired the SEDA consumer creates an Exchange with a MEP of
InOnly.

Hence, it is unclear to me as to whether the result from the call to the Web
service will get returned to the client. From the diagram on this page I am
thinking the response from the web service will not get returned:
http://camel.apache.org/using-getin-or-getout-methods-on-exchange.html
<http://camel.apache.org/using-getin-or-getout-methods-on-exchange.html>

Thanks