From: Gershaw, Geoffrey
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2013 12:40 PM
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: RE: Route Dependency in XML DSL

Yes, route a to call route b. I don't think it can be using the direct
component. I need the from of route b to use the jpa component.

<route id ="A">
                <from uri="quickfix:config" />
                                <!-- On login, create MD Request -->
                                <filter>
                                <simple>${header.EventCategory} ==
'SessionLogon'</simple>

                </filter>
</route>

<route id="B">
                <from
uri="jpa://{{app.jpa.cdx.entity}}?consumeDelete=false&consumer.query={{a
pp.sql.included.cds}}" />
                                <bean ref="SecDefinitionFactory"
method="create"/>
                                <bean ref="MarketDataRequestFactory"