Hi,

I think I may have found a bug with error handling in shareUnitOfWork
multicasts... unless I have fundamentally misunderstood something!

Starting from the camel-archetype-spring archetype and just changing the
context as follows

I would expect the dead letter log to happen once per input message, but
instead it happens once for the first message, and twice for any subsequent
messages (increasing the number of 'throws' in the multicast similarly
increases the dead letter logs.) Sample output from a run is below...

Taking the 'shareUnitOfWork' off causes the double dead-letter processing
for each input message, which is what I would expect. Enabling parallel
processing makes no difference.

Obviously this is massively cut down from the real-world scenario that is
causing me problems!

Issue seen in at least 2.9.2 -> 2.10.3

Thanks