I currently have an integration working in Tomcat - exposing services using
the camel-cxf endpoint e.g., cxf:/// - when deploying this to WebSphere I'm
running into some problems.  I've already set the classloader to local first
parent last.  There are still problems with conflicts for the rest of the
application - most of which stem from the servlet classes in the geronimo
jars.

I am currently using Spring and the CXF Servlet set up in my web.xml which
works fine on Tomcat.  If I try to remove the geronimo and
cxf-rt-transport-http or cxf-rt-transport-http-jetty I get errors when camel
tries to parse and bind the endpoint - indicating that there's no available
type converter for the endpoint.

My questions are:

1) Am I using the correct approach to using camel-cxf endpoint in WebSphere?

2) How do I remove the dependencies on jetty and geronimo to avoid the
conflicts with the container libraries.