On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 9:01 PM, Henryk Konsek <hekon...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> There is now a camel-scala_2.9 module that is using the same source
>> code as camel-scala build build against Scala 2.9.2 compiler.
>
> Sounds good. Scala users can sleep tight again :) . Thanks for taking
> care of this Claus.
>
>> Notice that this module is considered deprecated and expected to be
>> removed in Camel 3.0 / 2.12, eg next bigger release after Camel 2.11.
>
> I've just added appropriate information to the Scala DSL documentation page
> [1].
>
> [1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/Scala+DSL

Thanks.

The JAR name is camel-scala_2.9 and not camel-scala29. The directory
for the source code is camel-scala29.
But maybe that is confusing some people, and we can rename the source
code path to camel-scala_2.9 - though I dont like the dot in the dir
name.

Its following that SBT convention with the JAR naming.

> --
> Henryk Konsek
> http://henryk-konsek.blogspot.com

Red Hat, Inc.