Thanks for your continuing elp on this matter.

I made the change of removing mock point but made no difference.. I think,
the problem could be the way it is being loaded...so I am sending you my
Main method for your kind reference...

Please let me know, if you think the root issue could be somewhere else...
Thanks

public class MainSpring {
    private Main main;

        MainSpring example = new MainSpring();
        example.boot();
//        new ClassPathXmlApplicationContext("spring-config.xml");
    }

    public void boot() throws Exception {
        // create a Main instance
        main = new Main();
        // enable hangup support so you can press ctrl + c to terminate the
JVM
        main.enableHangupSupport();

main.setApplicationContextUri("com/barcap/camel/spring/appContext-main.xml");

        // run until you terminate the JVM
        System.out.println("Starting Camel. Use ctrl + c to terminate the
JVM.\n");
        main.run();