Glad you figured it out. Yeah, the camel-ssh page does need some
attention. Thanks for the feedback, and I look forward to seeing your
suggested updates to the doc.

The certFilename is just a shorthand for creating a
FileKeyPairProvider, which is identical to what the
SshComponentSecurityTest is doing

    sshComponent.setKeyPairProvider(new FileKeyPairProvider(new
String[]{"src/test/resources/hostkey.pem"}));

but I see in the tests, I'm using the same resource for both producer
and consumer, so to your point about when public key, when private, I
should check that, update the tests, and most importantly update the
docs as it isn't clear...

Thanks,
Scott