ServiceMix supports the wrap hander which will wrap the jar on the fly. But
this is not the recommended way...
osgi:install wrap:mvn:org.apache...

And have in mind, adding the OSGI meta data to your jar file is not always
everything you need (class loading issues, SPI issues, ...)

Sent from a mobile device