Your question is not very clear, I could interpret it in a few ways. Your example seems to indicate an in-only, no reply pattern.

Firstly, you cannot do what you need with a request/reply pattern, so you certainly have something else. Since you use jms, you probably use a reply queue [1]. That is based on the standard JMSReplyTo header. What you'd have to do use is read that header and send the extra message(s) yourself. Sema if you need to send to a different queue, except you need to find a way to send across the 2nd reply queue name yourself.

I hope this helps,
Hadrian

[1] http://camel.apache.org/jms.html (read the Request-reply over JMS section).