/I had converted my camel routes from using camel-test to
camel-test-blueprint.  I switched to version 2.10.4 which prevents my camel
routes from being executed twice per test as I was seeing with
2.11.0-SNAPSHOT, but I've been having trouble with mocking an endpoint and
skipping sending to the original.with camel-test-blueprint.  I basically
just want to not have the ending http4 endpoint called.

Also, no matter what endpoint I mock, the most doesn't register any
received messages.  It always says it received 0 messages even though
messages were clearly sent to the original endpoint.  Is there somewhere I
can look where that test component is used?  Everything I've found seems to
use spring-dm instead...

Thanks for any help!

Ryan