Thanks for all these explictions ! Hope I will give back my knowledge when
I will have enough camel knowledge :)

With filter, I goto my enrich only for the first line of my file.
 .filter(simple("${property.CamelSplitIndex} == 0"))
      .enrich("direct:datasource", new AggregationEnrichissementZone())

I gonna also try your method Raul.

Thanks