Hi Henryk,

I'm sorry I just checked the code Zip data format before I applied patch.
I cannot agree with you more after checking the code of ZipFile DataFormat.
Current ZipFile DataFormat doesn't support to unmarshal the Zip file which has
more than one entry.
So it make sense to create the Iterator of ZipEntry inside the ZipFile
DataFormat.

I will revisit the patch again and move the code to camel-zipfile module.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat