Hi,

I am using the sftp component(2.8.5). When I passed wrong credential or
invalid IP, it doesn't throws any exception. That is why I could not
recognized is connection established or not. Could someone tell me how to
throw exception in such case.

FYI: the route is

<camel:camelContext xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring";>

                <onException>
                        <exception>java.lang.Exception</exception>
                        <redeliveryPolicy maximumRedeliveries="1"
                                redeliveryDelay="0" />
                        <continued>
                                <constant>true</constant>
                        </continued>