I am using Camel 2.9.1 and Java DSL.

I attempted to setup an expiration time for my custom message being sent to
a queue such as:

.from(....)

   // DO some processing and create message

   .setHeader("JMSExpiration", constant(System.currentTimeMillis() + 3000))
   .setHeader("JMSDeliveryMode", constant(DeliveryMode.NON_PERSISTENT))
   .to("jms.queue.myQueue?preserverMessageQos=true")
   .end();

As soon as this was set up I started to receive warnings in the consumer of
these messages:

WARN | org.springframework.jms.connection.CachingConnectionFactory |
Encountered a JMSException = resetting the underlying JMS Connection
javax.jms.JMSException: Could not correlate acknowledgement with dispatched
message: MessageAck {....}
     at
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.PrefetchSubscription.acknowledge(PrefetchSubscription.java:324)
     at ....
WARN | org.apache.camel.component.jms.DefaultJmsMessageListenerContainer |
Setup of JMS message listener invoker failed for destination 'myQueue' -
trying to recover. Cause: Could not commit JMS transaction; nested exception
is havax.jms.IllegalStateException: The Session is closed.

Any ideas?