Hi

Yeah I am not sure with the nature of guava eventbus. If its pub/sub
based then yeah it could make sense to allow 2+ consumers on the same
topic name.

For that to happen, the endpoint need to implement, then Camel knows its allowed
http://camel.apache.org/maven/current/camel-core/apidocs/org/apache/camel/MultipleConsumersSupport.html

I think it was Henryk or someone else from the community who created
this component. He may be able to provide more information.

Also feel free to figure this out as well. And if its possible, then
we love contributions.

And patches is welcome and all that.

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 1:32 PM, wpaciorkowski <wpaciorkow...@pl.sii.eu> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Just tried to use guava eventBus (11.0.2) with camel
> 2.10.3 and found following issue:
>
> When consuming messages from more
> than one route with the same endpoint URI (lets say:
> guava-eventbus:eventBus), context doesn't start and throws exception:
>

> Caused by: org.apache.camel.FailedToStartRouteException: Failed to
> start route saveEvents-2 because of Multiple consumers for the same
> endpoint is not allowed: Endpoint[guava-eventbus://eventBus]
>
>  at
> org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.doStartOrResumeRouteConsumers(DefaultCamelContext.java:2019)
>
> at
> org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.doStartRouteConsumers(DefaultCamelContext.java:1995)
>
> at
> org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.safelyStartRouteServices(DefaultCamelContext.java:1923)
>
> at
> org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.doStartOrResumeRoutes(DefaultCamelContext.java:1702)
>
> at
> org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.doStartCamel(DefaultCamelContext.java:1583)
>
> at
> org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.doStart(DefaultCamelContext.java:1444)
>
> at
> org.apache.camel.spring.SpringCamelContext.doStart(SpringCamelContext.java:179)
>
> at
> org.apache.camel.support.ServiceSupport.start(ServiceSupport.java:60)
>
> at
> org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.start(DefaultCamelContext.java:1412)
>
> at
> org.apache.camel.spring.SpringCamelContext.maybeStart(SpringCamelContext.java:228)
>
> at
> org.apache.camel.spring.SpringCamelContext.onApplicationEvent(SpringCamelContext.java:118)
>
> ... 38 more
>
> My context is more or less like:
>
> Simple adding parameter
> to second endpoint URI makes the problem go away:
>
> But it's not a
> solution, just workaround. Shouldn't it just work with same endpoint
> URI?
> I'm not even sure if this is a guava related problem.
> Thanx in
> advance,
> Wojtek
> --
>
> WOJCIECH PACIORKOWSKI
> Architekt Integracji
>
> SII
> SP. Z O. O.
>  +48 22 486 37 37 office
>  Al. Niepodległości 69 | 02-626
> Warsaw | Poland
>
> www.pl.sii.eu [1]
>
> _Sii Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w
> Warszawie, wpisany pod numerem KRS: 0000249203 do Rejestru
> Przedsiębiorców, prowadzonego przez Sąd Rejonowy dla miasta stołecznego
> Warszawy, XIII Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego; wysokość
> [...]

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Email: cib...@redhat.com
Web: http://fusesource.com