Hi

Yeah we probably need some API on MainSupport so you can add a custom
EventNotifier, which we then add to the CamelContext before its
started.

Though another option that may be easier is just to have a beforeStart
| beforeStop method which you can implement and do your custom code
there. A bit like what you did, but IMHO should have simpler api's
than a Callable et all.