I just upgraded from Camel 2.10.3 to 2.11.0 and I now cannot get my sftp
routes to work.

I used to specify the sftp endpont as follows:

sftp://myUser@myServer//subdir?password=myPassword&stepwise=false

This worked fine in Camel 2.10.3. Note that I had to use double "/" to get
it to work. Using Camel 2.11.0 I get the following error:

org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileOperationFailedException: Cannot
change directory to: //

I tried removing the double "/", changing stepwise back and forth and also
tried changin the separator to UNIX/Windows. Nothing helps. I can't find
any combination that works.

Does anyone have an idea what is happening and what has changed regarding
this in Camel 2.11.0.

/Bengt