Hi,

I am fusing OsgiDefaultCamelContext with GuiceCamelContext by doing the
"Guicyfication" of
all osgi resolvers to be injected of BundleContext, which is injected in
GuiceCamelContext.

The only problem is TypeConverter, because if it is set manually this method
:

It will never be added with addService(typeConverter);

When used with GuiceCamelContext, you had expect it to be added, see :

We could change DefaultCamelContext as follow :

and add the next 2 following lines in the doStartCamel() method next to the
other addService

Please let me know what you think about this change.