hello,
when using an ActiveMQ topic with Camel (2.11.0), is there a way to make
Camel dynamically aware of the clients subscribing to the topic? We are
striving for loose coupling and our ideal scenario would be like this

1) Camel starts a topic, which is not durable
2) A hitherto unknown subscriber starts listening to the topic
3) Camel becomes aware of the subscriber
4) When the same subscriber stops listening, Camel becomes aware of the lost
subscriber

the reason we would like to have it like this, is that we would like to know
- when sending messages on the topic - how many subscribers received the
request, and consequently how many we received replies from.

any thoughts would be highly appreciated!

regards,
Per Jorgen