Is is possible to create custom predicate\expression languages within camel?

For example, I have something like this now:

                                <when>

<simple>${in.header.SEND_TO_FOLDER}</simple>
                                        <to id="outId"
uri="file://\\server\folder" />
                                </when>

Where I have some logic done in a bean to set "SEND_TO_FOLDER".

However, I have an internal DSL that I would like to use that would
eliminate the need for a bean - is this possible? Something like this:

                                <when>
                                        <my_custom_dsl>@value@ ==
%foo%</my_custom_dsl>
                                        <to id="outId"
uri="file://\\server\folder" />
                                </when>

If this is possible, is there some documentation I can use as a jump off
point?