Hi there,maybe I'm running in the totally wrong direction. My problem is
this:
I have a database table "order" and a 2nd database table "orderlines". My
task is to produce a csv file for each "order" entry with a value of 0 in a
column "status". This csv file should contain some informations of the
"order" table and all entries of the "orderlines" table that belong to the
specific order. There can be millions of orderline entries belonging to one
order entry.
My first step was to use a JPA component to read the order entries and
produce the first couple of lines in the csv files. I used the annotation
@Consumed to change the value of the column "status". Then I planned to use
the JDBC or the SQL component in order to read the orderlines (of course
with streaming) and to append them at the csv file.
Where I now get stucked is, how to set properties for the DB connection of
the JDBC or SQL component with the DB connection settings that I had used in
the JPA component. I tried very hard to get a hand on the EntityManager, but
I tried in vain.
Has anybody an idea how to get that? Or a hint showing me how I can solve my
problem in a complete different way?
Many Thanks in advance!
Christian