Hello,
I have the attached project.
The problem is I get an exception. I cannot catch this exception in the
Eclipse debugger to see what is wrong.
When I comment out the line: .setHeader("id",
xpath("/Product/id/text()")).log("id = ${in.header.id}")
it works.
When I leave it in it does not work I get the exception:
[el-1) thread #4 - ShutdownTask] DefaultShutdownStrategy INFO
Waiting as there are still 3 inflight and pending exchanges to complete,
timeout in 298 seconds.
[mel-1) thread #0 - file://data] DefaultErrorHandler ERROR Failed
delivery for (MessageId: ID-ID02405-65164-1367748163096-0-1 on ExchangeId:
ID-ID02405-65164-1367748163096-0-2). Exhausted after delivery attempt: 1
caught: org.apache.camel.CamelExecutionException: Exception occurred during
execution on the exchange: Exchange[soundwear_five4u.txt]
org.apache.camel.CamelExecutionException: Exception occurred during
execution on the exchange: Exchange[soundwear_five4u.txt]
at
org.apache.camel.util.ObjectHelper.wrapCamelExecutionException(ObjectHelper.java:1354)[camel-core-2.11.0.jar:2.11.0]
at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultExchange.setException(DefaultExchange.java:272)[camel-core-2.11.0.jar:2.11.0]
I looked at the line of the incoming file to see if I see something weird
but I cannot find anything.
I also cannot 'debug' my code to see where it goes wrong.
My question is to any Camel expert:
1. What is wrong here?
2. How can I easily debug a Camel project. Do I need to add additional
logging.
3. I saw something like Fuse that can debug/trace stuff. This is not
opensource anymore, is there an alternative to debug in Fuse terms instead
of low level Java.
Regards
Izaak
csv-route.zip
<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5732036/csv-route.zip>
--
View this message in context:
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Problem-debugging-Exception-tp5732036.html
Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.