I have a simple RouteBuilder as follows:

RouteBuilder routeBuilder = new RouteBuilder()
{
        @Override
        public void configure()
        {
                onException(HttpOperationFailedException.class).handled(true)
        .process(new Processor()
        {
            @Override
            public void process(Exchange exchange)
                throws Exception
            {
                //Expecting that there is an exception this code is reached.
                LOGGER.warn("############### msg:" +
exchange.getProperty(Exchange.EXCEPTION_CAUGHT,
HttpOperationFailedException.class).getMessage());
            }
        }).transform().constant("There was an exception");

                from("servlet:///test?matchOnUriPrefix=true")
        .to("http://localhost:8080/mywar/sample?bridgeEndpoint=true";);
        }
};

when I have handled(true), it changes the response status to 200. However, I
would like to update only the body information (to "There was an exception")
when there is an exception without changing other values.

Is this possible ?

Regards,
Kalyan