Hi guys,

I am working on file upload route and when I want to upload file and it's
name contains & character, then I will get this error:

Camel awaits certain number of QueryParams which are defined beforehand.
When it finds & it will detect it as next QueryParam and the array is
overflown.

I am reading this file from my machine and it's being uploaded to the
server. During the upload I use URLDecoder for other special characters. I
don't know how to tell Camel that it is only a string

-Thanks

Roman