Hello,

I'm facing strange problems when consuming mails from a cyrus mail server.
Some mails were not processed but appear as SEEN in the mailbox.
I've added the mail debug option to the route and I was pretty confused when
analyzing the log:

First poll is quite normal: 14 new mails, 14 get fetched and processed.

Second poll is very confusing to me: