Hi

Its really quartz that sets the thread names on its worker threads.
I wonder if quartz have any api / hook we can use to let Camel use its
thread name factory to give these threads better names?
You may want to check the quartz api for that.

An alternative is to use MDC logging
http://camel.apache.org/mdc-logging.html