Am 28.05.13 15:57 schrieb "AlanFoster" unter <a...@alanfoster.me>:

>Hi,
>
>I wonder if there a way to provide any sort of deprecated metadata within
>the generated Camel xsd? For instance this metadata would be great for
>tooling, as I would really like to highlight elements/attributes as being
>deprecated within camel routes when inside an IDE; Having this information
>in the XSD would really help with that.
>
>Is this possible to do within an XSD?

Hi

We make use of JAXB Schema generator through the Ant <schemagen> Task
(com.sun.tools.jxc.SchemaGenTask) inside Maven (see camel-spring POM for
details). AFAIK the possibility you're asking for has not (yet) got into
the JAXB world. As an example see:

https://java.net/jira/browse/JAXB-273

That said please note that the vice versa is already possible today,
that's arbitrary annotations being generated into the Java source from
Schema using JAXB XJC. For example I used this one for one of my client
projects:

http://confluence.highsource.org/display/J2B/Annotate+Plugin

See how nicely & fine-grained we can customize the generated source for
the "foobar" property.

Babak