Hi

This is the Apache Camel mailing list, and as such questions about the
Apache project should be primary discussed.

You can use the FuseSource forums / or the fabric mailing list for
fabric questions, for any new questions about fuse or fabric
http://fusesource.com/forums/index.jspa
http://fuse.fusesource.org/community.html

And the source for fabric is at github so you can also use its issue tracker.
https://github.com/jboss-fuse/fuse

And we love contributions so pull requests is acceptable also.

Though I have logged a ticket in FABRIC about the issue you posted.
http://fusesource.com/issues/browse/FABRIC-466

Btw what version of Fabric / Fuse ESB are you using?